Before you start creating and managing libraries, you need to install and register Memento Database Desktop. It is as easy as the following steps:
- Download the setup file for 64-bit or 32-bit Windows and launch it.
- Read and accept the license agreement. Click Next.
- Choose the destination folder or leave “C:\Program Files\Memento Database” as a default. Click Next.
- Choose the folder for a shortcut or leave Memento Database folder inside the Start menu as a default. Click Next.
- Review the previously chosen settings and click Install.
- Wait a few moment while we set up Memento Database Desktop for you.
- Click Finish to exit the setup wizard.