Action is a script that is launched when pressing the certain toolbar icon. To create a new Action, go to Scripts, click icon from the Toolbar and choose Action option.
Then follow the steps below:
- Define the Name for the Action
- Select whether the Action is executed for an entry or for the whole Library
- Add Script — lines of code
- Switch to Arguments tab if you need to define the values the user enters to be used inside the script
- Using the toolbar above the Script field, you can Run the Trigger, set the Permissions for it or get Help