Memento provides you with all the features you may need while managing the data. You can customize how you Sort the entries within the library using various parameters. By default, all entries are sorted depending on the time of their creation, to change that, follow these steps:
- Open the Local or Cloud library you want to manage
- Click on the three-dot menu on the upper-right side, and choose Sort
- Now you can choose to Sort by fields: click Add to create a new variable. You will see the fields that are present in the current library, and choose the one you wish to define the sorting with
- Once chosen, you can set the Ascending or Descending parameter for it
- If you wish to remove one of the conditions, press Edit, then Delete the option you no longer need
- If you have multiple conditions, they will all influence the list: for example, sorting music albums by year, and by name, will present a list sorted by the release year and by name, within a certain year.