To add a new Library, go to My Libraries window or open any previously created group and choose Add Library option from the burger menu at the top-right of the window. Here you will be able to choose the way of how to create a database:
- Empty Library option allows you to create a Library from scratch. This way may sound a bit complicated, but it gives you the full control on the process.
- Online catalog option gives you access to the templates from community.
- Wizard option guides you through the creation process. It is recommended to start from this option if you are new to Memento Database.
- Templates section includes predefined examples of the most common Libraries.
- Import section allows you to download the Library from Google Sheets, Memento Cloud or file.