Core functions of Memento Database are available not only from the mobile app but from Desktop Edition for Windows, Mac OS and Linux. The libraries created in Desktop Edition are synced via Memento Cloud and so are available on all devices you use.
Regardless the operating system, with Desktop Edition you can:
- Create Libraries based on 30 types of fields, relink them, add calculations;
- Import data, add and edit data manually;
- Manage, filter, group and mark Entries as favorites;
- Create Library from scratch or work with custom templates;
- Manage users and user groups, share data with the team;
- Create and embed comprehensive scripts.
To start using the Desktop Edition, download it from the official site, install and register an account. To learn more about Memento Database solution, visit Introduction section. To get familiar with the interface, start from Main Window post. To create your fist Library or add an Entry, visit the correspondent links.